Sunday, March 28, 2010

Happy Purple Family

ChinnyPea says:
"Tee hee hee! Another set of contrasting lapels! Two weekends in a row. Woo!

Again, I can't help wonder if the lapels came this way or you've got some sewing elf adding fabric to your jackets. If it's the latter, I think it's such a brilliant way to update old clothes.

Love the colours! I won't wear ultra-violet myself but the mauve looks delicious!"

ChinnyEm says: "You haven't forgotten my challenge to you- to wear a new colour! This combination....WOW. Never would have thought of it. Purple is sort of like a Cadbury wrapper and the brown is like the chocolate inside. Schweeeet.
Oh I think I can see the other mauve lapel on your right hand side tucked in behind the jacket. Am I right?
You know, I really loved your mismatched lapels the other day that I tried wearing two different coloured blazers to create the same look!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eccentrics welcomed.