Saturday, March 6, 2010

Preppy Plaid!

ChinnyPea says:

"It's been a while since you've thrown prints or patterns in the mix, Lee Lin! And of course I drooled all over the TV screen when I saw today's outfit.


I love plaid. It always manages to creep its way somehow into my Autumn/Winter wardrobe. I'm very happy that it has in yours too! Woo!


And that Peter Pan collar on the blouse is such a good touch. Makes me wonder if you're wearing a pleated schoolgirl's skirt under that news desk. Tee hee hee."


ChinnyEm says:

"Oh this is so preppy and cute! Exactly like a little private primary schooler's uniform! If the jacket was a pinafore you would have fit right in with the kiddies (if they didn't notice your stormy noggin).

Let's play the "what is she wearing under the desk?" game!
I think you're not wearing a jacket at all but actually wearing a plaid jumpsuit! Wishful thinking?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eccentrics welcomed.