Saturday, March 27, 2010

Rewind Back To October

ChinnyPea says:
"You wore this same combo back in October and you've used the vest on quite a few other occasions - here, here and here.

Oh, Lee Lin, it's getting so much harder to spot repeats of outfits as the number of worship posts grows on this blog. Haha.

But we love to see how you so cleverly mix and match all your pieces and I'm sure our readers do too so I think ChinnyEm and I might need to start using a more effective post-labelling system!"

ChinnyEm says: "Yes we see this vest all the time! Must be a personal favourite of yours. Loved this outfit the first time, and love it still.
Anyway, we shall call this vest the 'reverse penguin vest'...and ChinnyPea and I will have a discussion about a more effect post labelling system...I can't believe we've posted so much already. Feels like only yesterday in which we started the shrine."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eccentrics welcomed.