Thursday, December 10, 2009

The Chinster In Singapore For "Designer People"

Image from SBS

ChinnyPea says:
"In my old 'hood! Good to see you hanging out with the cool homeboys.
And dressed so appropriately for the clammy heat! I love that white shift dress with the almost invisible wonky stripes!
Hope you didn't get any laksa or satay sauce stains on it!
Can't wait for next week's installment!"


ChinnyEm says:
"You're in ChinnyPea's native habitat! She must have been thrilled about that!

OH MY GOSH this morning, I jumped on the SBS website and finally found the video for last nights episode that I missed. I'm so happy!

I love the walking shots of you, the dress is so simple and beautiful. OH AND WHAT IS THAT YOU HAVE ON YOUR FINGER? A CHUNKY RING I SPOT!

Okay, off to enjoy the rest of the ep on Chris Lee."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eccentrics welcomed.