Saturday, December 19, 2009

Checks And Plum

Image from SBS

ChinnyEm says:
"Finally you break out the tartan! Yes, I think you are slowly ticking off the colour wheel. Haven't seen you in this shade of deep burgundy/plum before. How "dapper" when paired with the green checks! Ahh and I spot some weighty pieces of ear candy too [oops that sentence made me think of ear wax...not my intention]. All in all, GERRREAT colour combination!"
ChinnyPea says:
"Totally with ChinnyEm! Had a major squealing session when you came on this evening! I love green. I love checks of all kind! I love ruffles! And I love green worn with burgundy/plum/aubergine/eggplant!
Loving the thin lime green lines on the jacket too! Like one of those highlighter pens, they bring somee subtle brightness to the outfit! Big ST*RS!!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eccentrics welcomed.