Saturday, December 5, 2009

Haircut!















Image from SBS

ChinnyPea says:

"You had a little trim! Your lucky hairdresser! Gets to touch your head of steely greyness!

Good thing ChinnyEm and I are not fangirls of the extreme variety. You know, the sort who would track down your hairdresser and issue him/her death threats unless he/she saves some your lovely locks for us in a Ziplock bag after every haircut.

Love today's jaunty pussybow but black again?!!!!!!"



ChinnyEm says:
"ChinnyPea just painted a picture of the scenario that would never occur. I live in Melbourne anyway, so I could not possibly accompany ChinnyPea to your salon.
HAHA. That is my inner creep. RAWR!
SBS really needs to up it's online video quality. A lot of the time, our screenshots don't capture your amazing jewellery. Please send SBS the memo. Thanks.
"
Love today's jaunty pussybow but black again?!!!!!!"- My thoughts exactly, ChinnyPea."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eccentrics welcomed.