Thursday, December 17, 2009

Beetroot With A Dollop Of Tomato Sauce
















ChinnyPea says:
"I don't know...the coat and the long skirt together somehow make the outfit look too "ethnic"?

Don't get me wrong, Lee Lin, I love "folksy-folky" but this ensemble is a little ancient Chinese-imperial-court wear?

Love the coat. Looks really warm and shnuggly. I'd love to see you in it with some tall boots without the "tomato sauce" skirt."















ChinnyEm says:
"Yes Chinny, my thoughts exactly- 'Hmmmmmmm'. Not quite sure what to make of this coat. Sure looks warm and attractive and it suits your surroundings but this beetroot number is maybe a little adventurous for my liking. SHOCK! 'The Chinster is too adventurous?!' I hear you say. Well I admire the bold statement (and I love beetroot [both the colour and the food] I really do but the coat; it's swamping you! And and I miss all the architectural/shapely collars you used to have going on. Still love you as always. I think I just need my impractical collar fix."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eccentrics welcomed.