Sunday, November 29, 2009

Take Another Bow!















Image from SBS

ChinnyPea says:
"Tee hee hee, Lee Lin. You sly lady, you! Testing us again?

At first glance, I thought you were wearing what you wore just two Saturdays ago again - the big obi-like bow foxed me. But on closer inspection, I realised that today's piece is a jacket. Not a vest like the previous one. Haha!

Loving the pristine white-ness again! And how the jacket looks like a lab coat. With a twist.

Like the little bit of ruffles peeking out from under but black again?!

I'd love to see you in some acid brights! And prints! I know you take wardrobe "requests" on your Facebook page. Could you do the same for us? You know it'll really make our day. Pwease? Pwetty, pwease?"



ChinnyEm says:
"At first I thought this was the same jacket too (except with detachable sleeves). But on closer inspection, I don't think we've seen you in this jacket before.
One day you'll have to tell us where you buy all your jackets from! I've really never seen such gigantic bow adornments!
Love the cute little ruffle poking out of the angelic jacket.


p.s What colour have you NOT worn? How about a blinding aqua blue? Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eccentrics welcomed.