Sunday, November 22, 2009

Gone Folky?















Image from SBS

ChinnyPea says:
"When the news and you came on this evening, I let out a louder yelp than usual, Lee Lin.

Orange is something that I haven't see you in! Together with touches of purple and green! Not your usual colour combo. I like! Reminded me of the block-colour pieces that I used to wear in the 80s in my teens - orange top, purple mini and green shoes.

Also loving the handcrafty and folksy feel of the vest. Again not something that I thought the modern lines-loving you would be into but hey, keep surprising us!"



ChinnyEm says:
"For some reason this outfit just screams AUSTRALIA to me. Reminds me of gumnuts, the bush and Jenny Kee; coincidentally another eccentric little lady. Are you and Jenny pals? Together you could be ChinnyKee- a force to be reckoned with.

That sheer top is amazing. Permission to borrow for this weekend? Hehe. Just out of curiosity, do you happen to be wearing flared jeans and hiding a guitar somewhere underneath that desk?
Just kidding. The folky vest is a nice departure from the "drama-mama" collars. Oh yeah, I forgot all about the usual collar!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eccentrics welcomed.