Sunday, November 8, 2009

Are You Testing Us?!















Image from SBS

ChinnyPea says:
"Oh, Lee Lin! Two outfit repeats in one weekend?!

You wore the same thing here in August! Are you testing us, your loyal fans? To see if we can spot it?

I loved this shiny silver number the first time round and still loving it!

Ummm...is there a pattern happening? Both "repeat" outfits from this weekend are from August..."


ChinnyEm says:
"Okay, perhaps you are feeling a little nostalgic for August...which really wasn't all that long ago. I don't know Chinster, maybe you could have jazzed it up a little. I'm not so anal as to tell you you can never repeat outfits but to wear the same one so soon irks me a little....
I'd really have loved to see you jazz up this spacewoman jacket with this Miu Miu collar. Super cute!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eccentrics welcomed.