Sunday, November 15, 2009

Floating on a cloud















Image from SBS

ChinnyPea says:
"PHWOAR! That's right, Lee Lin. PHWOAR!

Another outfit in one of my favourite non-colour! With a ginormous obi-like bow! If only you could hear my big squeal of delight when you can on.

Loving the quilt-y texture on the vest. Was wondering what I should do with some old pillow protectors with broken zips. Now I know!"


ChinnyEm says:
"Say 'Ahhhhhhh!'. Haha great screen shot-ting ChinnyPea! I literally ran home just in the nick of time to see this wonder! And boy oh boy am I glad.
I LOVE THIS FOR SO MANY REASONS! 1) SHEER SLEEVES. 2) WONDERFUL TEXTURES. 3)ONE GIGANTIC BOW! 4) LAYERS.
I surely hope that your lippy didn't touch the pristine white masterpiece that is your jacket. Oh LADY GAGA you ain't got nothing on CHINNY!"


1 comment:

  1. It’s very good article! For sharing content and such nice information for me. I hope you will share some more content about. Please keep sharing! Shelf Mat Sheets

    ReplyDelete

Eccentrics welcomed.