Thursday, February 4, 2010

That Elusive Grey Dress















Images from Designer People on SBS

ChinnyPea says:
"The crispy white piece that we loved from two weeks ago! Yay!

I know it's not your fault for wearing the same thing so soon. It's most probably because the segments for the two episodes were shot on the same day? At locations that were close to each other? Production logistics?

Happy that we got to see the outfit again because I missed that gigantic ring on your finger the last time. Woo!















And we get to see that foldy-drapey grey dress that you wore in that fashion-filled episode! At close range! Excitement!















I said in that post that "I'll fall over and die if I ever get to see that dress in a tighter shot".

OK, its beauty did make me keel over and stop breathing for a few minutes but I willed myself back to life for there is sooo much of you and your wardrobe that I'd love to see."


ChinnyEm says:
"I missed the start of the episode so I only caught the lovely grey dress you had on. I'm not complaining! You're only in the shots for around...20 seconds at most so I'm thankful we get to see this dress again! Dear Cameraman: next time, please zoom in on those twists and details!"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Eccentrics welcomed.