Thursday, February 18, 2010

Optical Illusion

Images from Designer People on SBS

Chinny Em says:
"Oh Lee Lin, you are an optical illusion to be reckoned with! Your suit is divine! You must have been feeling quite 'patterny' that day, with the striped shirt too. And dear god, the tassles! Pinstripe shirt with tassles and ballerina esque scultural skirt - OMG OMG OMG. I have suddenly become inarticulate. ..L-O-V-E-I-T."

ChinnyPea says:
"I always covet what you wear but this tassle-y stripey shirt and the bouncy modern-day can-can skirt top the list! I want to look like a pirate-ballerina too!

And that suit with the giant houndstooth checks! I love it even though it's in black and white. You sure look good in it and in that Eames chair!

Oh, and those pointy be-ribboned red shoes you wore throughout this episode in Korea. You sure know how to pack! They go so well with both your outfits!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eccentrics welcomed.