Saturday, February 27, 2010

Happy Mardi Gras!

ChinnyPea says:

"I was hoping you'd wear something rainbow-coloured for the occasion but you brought the grey biker vest back! A subtle reference to the bikers in the Mardi Gras Parade?


Doesn't matter. I loved the vest the first time and is still loving it now."


ChinnyEm says:

"LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS VEST FOREVER! I loved it so much the first time round, I'm glad it's made a second appearance- this time zipped up a little higher and with a stiffer shirt.
Oh and I just realised you've buttoned up the vest in a funny way and created that teensy bit of draping too! Man, is there anything in your wardrobe that can't be pinned/buttoned/zipped up a billion different ways? You are cooler than cool."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eccentrics welcomed.