Sunday, January 10, 2010

The Blue Blazer Strikes Again!















Image from SBS

ChinnyPea says:
"Tee hee hee! A repeat of what you wore on Sunday 11 October 2009!

This time with one button undone and no ruffles showing.

I wonder if you use this little blog as a reference when you get dressed for your weekly spots on the news. Like "Oh, I wore this quite a while ago so maybe it's time to wear it again" or "Hmmm...how did I wear this the last time? Let's pair it with something else". Do you?"

ChinnyEm says: "Well you're welcome to use this as a reference blog if you'd like! Either you are doing that or just simply making good use of your wardrobe! :D
You seem to have a very serious look on your face. I wasn't in Aus to catch this bulletin but I wonder if you dress to suit what news you are reading...say, you'll wear something more bright when there are more positive stories that day...I'm reading too much into it aren't I? Hehe."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eccentrics welcomed.