Saturday, January 23, 2010

Pretty In Prints















ChinnyPea says:
"Ooooooh, Lee Lin! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this outfit!!!!

I believe this is the first time that I've seen you in a printed piece since we started documenting your wardrobe.

Love the colours! The print! And the little bolero jacket with the sharp angles that is kind of like an extention of the pointy bits on your dress/blouse. Great touch! Woo!"

ChinnyEm says:
"Oooh I love it when you try new things. The pointy ends are like the ends of napkins....heheheh! You know what my dad said to me upon seeing this outfit? 'Wow, she's really different and brave. She's so unique... like an unofficial ambassador for SBS...just because of her clothes'. Hahaha, I think he really admires your style Chinster. Keep it up!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eccentrics welcomed.