Sunday, October 11, 2009

Blue Blazer














Image from SBS

ChinnyPea says:
"Good to see that you're bringing the ruffles back!

High ruff-like Victorian collars next, please?!

Again, Lee Lin, I can't really concentrate on dissecting your outfit today for I found out last night that you're on Facebook! (I think it's a serious time-sapper and thus refuse to have an account. It was the boyfriend, also a fan, who Googled you last night and discovered it.)

You actually ask your fans on Facebook what colour they would like to see you in each week! You know what, I might seriously consider getting an account just so I can cast my votes! And read about your every move.

Or should ChinnyEm and I just write you a letter and suggest that you read this little blog of ours? We believe that we are your biggest fans EVER (we worship you enough to start this blog) and our preferences, in terms of what you wear, should be heard. And placed on the top of your list every week when you're picking your wardrobe."

ChinnyEm says:
"Not that we have anything against your Facebook fans...but darn it, we are your biggest (stretches arms out) fans in the entire world. Fangirl blogs are way better than Facebook fan pages! Haha. Okay I'll stop being silly. Just thought you should know ChinnyPea and I LOVE LOVE LOVE you.

Now onto the outfit. I am always a fan of azure blue. It's so much livlier than black! Hm, I think you should wear something like this Givenchy blouse next time."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eccentrics welcomed.