Saturday, January 9, 2010

Weyhey! Grey!















Image from SBS

ChinnyPea says:
"You know I like it when you wear grey, Lee Lin! It's the hair, I think.

This is an interesting piece albeit in a colour that some might think is boring.

Love how the sleeves are joined to the body with curves more exaggerated than the usual. A clever bit of tailoring there! The jacket would be just another jacket if it weren't for them."

ChinnyEm says: "Okay I think I'm able to breathe again. After all those heart stopping outfits I saw in previous posts, this understated number is letting me catch my breathe. Grey does indeed suit you very very much and I love all the roundness in this jacket. It's also making me feel very...hm at peace. Calmed. I guess it is quite plane jane in comparison to previous outfits but it's a nice break from the WOWZA things...and plus, it's better for my heart's health. Hehe."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eccentrics welcomed.