Saturday, October 3, 2009

Engagement Ring?!

Image from SBS
ChinnyPea says:
"I'm not a lover or wearer of black but I like what you've done here - a monochromatic play with texture and weight of fabric...the furry softness of the collar...the sheerness of the sleeves in contrast with the more opaque vest "inlay".
What I REALLY loved about today's outfit is that touch of blue on your finger! A chunky in-your-face ring. Love love love very much!!!! More knuckle-duster type things on your fingers, I say!
And not being nosey but it's on that ring finger! Did someone special give it to you? Or is that the only finger that it fits (like some of my rings)? Tell!"
ChinnyEm says:
"Oh wow ChinnyPea is certainly attentive! I did not even notice that amazing piece of work on your RING FINGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh Chinny, please do tell us more :) I also just realised all the colours you are wearing complement the studio! Haha!
I don't mind the black jacket making an appearance every few weeks but even if there are great textures, it doesn't translate across the T.V/computer screen very well. So back to some colour next time kay?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eccentrics welcomed.