Sunday, October 18, 2009

Newsreader From The Future















Image from SBS

ChinnyPea says:
"That shiny upper arm plate was the first thing I saw when you came on this evening!

What is it? Does it serve a purpose? Besides making us excitable Chinnettes squeal with delight.

If I'd been in a coma and woke up when the news came on, I would think that I've slept all the way to 2020 and cheesy 90s rave-wear is enjoying a comeback, which you have interpreted in your slick way with the glossy-ness of the black, the shine of the arm plate and the rubber necklace. You're so ahead of your time, Lee Lin. Which newsreader would wear something like that?"


ChinnyEm says:
"Hi Chinster/fashion alien. Like ChinnyPea, I noticed the sleeve embellishment first too! Unlike ChinnyPea, it looks more like a bubble to me. In fact it reminds me of the little bubble in the spirit level. HEHE. I did spend most of the duration of the news trying to figure out how you incorporate a bubble into a jacket but I really didn't succeed. Like ChinnyPea, I think you are light years ahead of your time. To infinity and beyond!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eccentrics welcomed.