Sunday, September 27, 2009

Flights of fancy


Image from SBS (Sunday 27 September 2009)


ChinnyEm says:

I am happy. Very happy. So happy I am jumping up and down on this couch. No, I am happier than Tom Cruise on Oprah. I am as happy as that Japanese fan. I should be sad because of that headline behind you. But I am not. BECAUSE YOU HAVE WINGS. AND OH MY GOD I AM SO EXCITED I WILL CONTINUE TO TYPE IN CAPS TO ANNOY YOU/SHOW MY ENTHUSIASM. WHERE ON EARTH DID YOU GET THIS JACKET FROM? IT IS MARRRRRVELLOOUUSSSS. THE CONTRAST BETWEEN THE RATHER MASCULINE ALL BUSINESS SHIRT AND TIE WITH THIS WINGED JACKET...GAHHHH. L.O.V.E. EVERYONE GET DOWN ON THEIR KNEES AND KISS THE ALMIGHTY CHINSTER'S FEET. YOU HEARD ME. DO IT.

ChinnyPea says:

"Lee Lin, oh, Lee Lin! You are back with a vengeance! Further cementing the fact that you are the Sartorial Goddess of all Newsreaders!

Here we are, little ChinnyEm and ChinnyPea, going on about the things with amazing collars that you used to wear but little did we know that "statement" collars are so "last year" to you!

We could hear you softly telling us with today's outfit that "statement" sleeves are the "now" thing. We have sooo much to learn from you. We bow. Humbly."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eccentrics welcomed.