Sunday, April 4, 2010

"Trainspotter!"

ChinnyPea says:
"That's what the boyfriend said when he saw you in that anorak-looking jacket. Haha. I think it looks like one of those matriculation gowns.
But...what I want to know is why did you change out of the outfit that you were wearing in that short pre-6.30pm news segment?!!!!
You were wearing a simple black deep V-neck body-hugging top...that's boring...but on it, you've pinned a really cute cameo-style brooch with the finger-waved head of a flapper! Please please wear that brooch again? Pretty please?"

ChinnyEm says: "Today I spotted a lovely green (I think) bracelet on you. If you squint a little, you can see it in this picture. Sometimes I wish you had an excuse to wave your arms about on TV, so we could see you knuckledusters and the like. Loving the neckline of this dark jacket, but I'm really missing seeing some bright colours pop out of my screen. I can't help but feel slightly depressed seeing you in darker colours, even it is a grey. And I miss designer people, where your style really is unleashed!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eccentrics welcomed.