Sunday, April 25, 2010

Spring in Autumn

ChinnyPea says:
"I couldn't believe my eyes when you popped onto our TV screen this evening. I laughed and it took me a while to figure out if it was a laughing-with-you laugh or a laughing-at-you one. It's the former. (And I'm still laughing as I'm typing this.)

Hats off to you, Lee Lin! For pulling off such a combo! Mustard and pink floral?! Wahahahahaha! You've even added tiny matchy-matchy touches with the yellow earrings and pink frames.

I love you, Lee Lin! For making the weekend news so much fun!"


ChinnyEm says:
"First reaction to this outfit? Tacky Asian colour combination! Gosh, that's probably the meanest comment that's ever popped up in my mind in reaction to your outfits. The pink reminds me of my Korean writing pad that says "batiful girl" on it. Haha. The yellow reminds me of a mid 80's photo of my mother in a jumpsuit of the same colour...
On second thoughts though, this combo isn't so bad. Both colours are so vivid and fighting for dominance - which goes against so-called fashion 'rules' really, but who better to stick the finger at rules than yourself? This outfit is a little shocking but I was the one asking for shocking colour combos in the first place! And you sure did deliver! R-E-S-P-E-C-T."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eccentrics welcomed.