Sunday, June 6, 2010

Slinky Puffa Weekend

ChinnyPea says:
"This is hilarious!

I referenced this grey jacket in yesterday's post and here you are wearing it today! Tee hee hee!

Love it when you do themed weekends, whether intentional or not."

ChinnyEm says: "Massive thanks to ChinnyPea for holding the ChinnyStyle fort while my head was buried in exam revision.
The fluffy pillow jacket with another bit of fluff at the collar! So lovely. Can I bear hug you?
Last time you teamed this jacket with a bare neck (ooh la la) but this time it's all business in one of your trusty stiff collared shirts. I think your white/black collared shirts have seriously been underrated by myself on this blog. I've come to the realisation how much va voom a plain shirt can add especially when you wear a less structured jacket.
I'm so glad to be back Chinster. I've missed you!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eccentrics welcomed.