Saturday, June 5, 2010

Purple Reign

ChinnyPea says:
"Woo! A new never-been-seen jacket! Like that grey one, I love how it's puffa-like but in a blazer cut instead of the usual Michelin Man blouson-style. Must be so shnuggly!

Vertical stripes! Yeah! PLUS the twisted stripes around your neck! What can I say, Lee Lin, but that I love them all!"

ChinnyEm says: "I think this was the only day during my study period that I managed to catch an outfit of yours. Is that striped rope part of the jacket? It looks more like a necklace that's attached to the top inside. Or is it one of those all in one jackets that come with a non detachable top inside? I'm asking such irrelevant questions. To be honest, I didn't quite like this jacket, as snuggly as it looks. Maybe too mature for my tastes. I like it when you live on the edge. Haha."

4 comments:

  1. do you guys have a twitter account that I can follow? mine is at @kueh_lapis. anyway, i am from singapore and i've seen her when I was in australia 2 years ago. she's just too hot to handle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Junnie,
    Nope, sadly we don't have a twitter account for ChinnyStyle. I'll ask ChinnyPea if she wants to create one though.

    ChinnyPea is from Singapore too! Did you happen to catch a glimpse of Lee Lin when she was in Singapore filming a segment for Designer People?

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha. i didn't :( anyway send my regards to chinnypea! :D

    and yes, keep up the good work. so love you peeps for presenting lee lin in another perspective!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Junnie!
    Always good to hear from another Chinny fangirl!
    Please have a big plate of Char Kway Teow for me! x

    ReplyDelete

Eccentrics welcomed.