Sunday, June 13, 2010

No "Saturday" This Week

ChinnyPea says:
"Oh, Lee Lin, can you please get the SBS tech crew to get their act together?! First was the crappy colour registration on the website that caused your outfits to lose their true colours. Now, they've forgotten to upload Saturday's evening news on the site! We haven't got an image for yesterday's post! How GRRRRRR-some!

Good thing you're wearing such calming colours today! Really helped soothe my nerves. And you know how much I love a non-colour colour outfit! That lacy Peter Pan collar...is it a add-on? Looks like it. I love those clip-on collars. I collect them. And way before the Miu Miu kitty/naked ladies collar craze. Would you like to borrow my vintage ones some time?"

ChinnyEm says: "Wow you look almost like a porcelain doll. This would be awesome with a big frilly skirt, are you wearing one underneath? I've been a seriously bad Chinny worshiper lately. Haven't caught you on the news or been prompt with commentating. Again, 3 cheers for ChinnyPea for being a good worshiper"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eccentrics welcomed.