Saturday, July 10, 2010

It's a bird...it's a plane...no it's just the best shirt in the world

ChinnyEm says:
"Oh my goodness. Your shirt is amazing and I have no idea what material it is. Multicoloured velvet? Satin? Cellophane? FOIL?! Just kidding. It looks like a cheesy Hawaiian shirt that's been dipped in liquid milky opals. Whatever it is, I'm cursing myself for not catching you on the telly to take a closer look. Eeeeeh! eeeee! That's me squealing because your shirt and jacket are just so perfect this evening."

ChinnyPea says:
"I saw you "live" from the newsdesk this evening and I did squeal! And squealed enough to make up for ChinnyEm's absence from the front of her TV set.
It's that shirt! WOOOO! It would look dated disco-like on someone else but you? Never! Looking forward to seeing more funky fabric on you!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Eccentrics welcomed.