Saturday, August 22, 2009

The First Official Worship At The Shrine














Image from SBS(Saturday 22 August 2009)

ChinnyPea says:
"Lee Lin, oh, Lee Lin! Where are all the usual skyscrapers around your neck?!

I was just saying to ChinnyEm the other day that I hope you'll wear something super out-of-this-world for our maiden post and all we got was an inky blue Nehru-collar number?

But you know what? It's alright. Everyone has their off-days. We still love you! See you tomorrow! Same time, same channel! Kiss-kiss!"


ChinnyEm says:
"Lee Lin! What is this? What IS THIS? I am in agreement with ChinnyPea here. Where is the sculpture? The INTEREST. You know I will always love you, but you have a name to live up to. YOUR NAME.
I do however like your glasses and for now, I will get by by assuming you are wearing the Sydney Opera House around your bottom."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Eccentrics welcomed.